Utilizing our extensive network with universities, relevant ministries, industry experts, investors, and companies, we develop entrepreneurial seeds into lasting impacts.
Through thinking from the perspective of an entrepreneur and taking risks ourselves, we build a community of diverse and promising entrepreneurs, while acting as a platform for the creation of new industries.
We provide a unique and strong ecosystem that fully and multidimensionally supports the commercialization process.
- Acceleration Program
- “BRAVE”, One of Japan’s largest technological seed development program
- Sharing Laboratory
- Operation of a shared laboratory space in Nihombashi, in close proximity with key industry players
- Oversea Expansion
- Investment in Indian startups and developing “CBIH” which promotes commercialization and growth support for local startups in collaboration with C-CAMP
- Human Resource
- We have in-house headhunters and a matching platform to connect researchers and business people looking to commercialize.
- Company name
- Beyond Next Ventures Inc.
- Investment in startups and other incidental business
- Tsuyoshi Ito
- August 12. 2014
- MFPR Nihonbashi Honcho Building 3F. 3-7-2 Nihonbashi-honcho. Chuo-ku. Tokyo. 103-0023. Japan
- Shared Laboratory
- Nihonbashi Lifescience Building B1F 2-3-11 Nihonbashi-honcho. Chuo-ku. Tokyo. 103-0023. Japan
- [JST] Business promoter in the University-launched New Industry Creation Program (START)
[NEDO] Venture capital for research and development type venture support business.
[Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications] ICT Innovation Creation Challenge Program (I-Challenge!)
- Asset under management
- USD 200- million
- Investment Focus
- Incubation funding for technologiy startups: mainly in the life-sciences but also in other fields